Welcome to Hazen Library
We are open for browsing!
See our calendar for details - Library Calendar
Browsing hours starting June 1:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10:15-1:00; 3:00-5:30 (Closed 1:00-3:00);
- Tuesdays: 11:15-2:00; 4:00-6:30 (Closed 2:00-4:00);
- Saturdays: 9:15-12:45.
- No appointments necessary
- Face Coverings still required
- Plan to visit no longer than 30 mins.
Hours for Lobby Pickup Service: (Lobby pickup is still available during browsing hours)
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:15am-5:30pm;
- Tuesdays 11:15am-6:30pm;
- Saturdays 9:15am-12:45pm.
- Place all returns in the library book drop before entering the library.
Here's how to request items for pickup:
- Place holds in the catalog: shirley.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home ,or give us a call at 978-425-2620 and tell us what you'd like.
- You will receive either an email, a text or a phone call that your holds are ready for pickup. * Please be sure to update your notification method in your account preferences.
- Wait at least 1 hour after receiving notification that your holds are ready, so we can prepare them for you.
- Masks are required inside the lobby and in the library.
- One person (or family) at a time in the lobby; please wait a safe distance outside if the pickup area is already occupied.
- Your requested items will be in a brown paper bag with your last name and first initial written on it.
- Bags are arranged alphabetically by last name on wire shelving.
- Bags not picked up within 7 days will be checked back in. We are not able to hold items longer than 7 days.