Welcome to Hazen Library
Lobby pickup is now available!
Lobby pickup times are Monday through Thursday (11-4 PM).
The library book drop is open. Please note that items will be quarantined for several days and will remain on your account until checked in.
No fines will be charged. The library remains closed to the public.
- Place holds in the catalog: shirley.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home
- The Google request form (https://forms.gle/Ezj67Nf7rSP7q8qBA) will be turned off on August 20th, but will still be available until then.
- Email & text notices that your holds are ready will be activated on Monday, August 10th.
- Wait 2 hours after receiving notification that your holds are ready, then you can pick them up in the lobby Monday through Thursday 11 am to 4 pm.
- Masks are required.
- One person at a time in the lobby; please wait outside if already occupied and practice social distancing.
- Bags not picked up within 7 days will be checked back in. Let us know if you need us to hold longer than 7 days.
Not sure what to request? Try these links below:
To see a list of new books, click here ⇒ NEW ADULT TITLES
To see a list of new movies, click here ⇒ NEW MOVIES